The Tulsa Ice Co. located on the southeast corner of East 6th Street and South Xanthus Avenue, 1935. One of four distributors of ice (Tulsa Ice Co., City Ice, Crystal Ice and Peoples Ice). Automobiles are 1931 Plymouth (4 door), 1935 Ford, and 1935 Ford delivery truck. Tulsa Ice offered door-to-door delivery.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.