Photograph of the Tulsa Hospital located on West 5th, north of the current day Tulsa Regional Hospital. The hospital was established in 1906 by the Hospital Association with Dr. Fred Clinton serving as president. The structure was originally built as a residence and was converted to serve as a hospital prior to being occupied.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.