The Tulsa Hospital at West 5th Street and Lawton (approximately the 700 block of West 5th Street), 1907. Tulsa's first hospital was originally built as a private residence. Dr. Fred Clinton and the Hospital Association purchased the structure before it was occupied, and started the Tulsa Hospital.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.