The T.J. Archer General Store on the east side of Main looking west, 1892. Mr. Archer is shown in the middle of the photo (wearing the buttoned jacket), to the right is the town Marshall. The gentleman on the left is unknown. The Tulsa Depot can be seen on the far left.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.