Looking south on Boston toward 2nd Street, circa 1894. The residence with the striped roof (on the right) belonged to Sara Davis. Dr. Sam Kennedy's house was on the left side at approximately the northeast corner of 4th andf Boston. The Holland Store (also on the left) has 3 individuals posing on the porch.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.