Group of eight photographs. Photograph description will start at upper left hand corner, continue down the left hand side of page and then proceed down the right hand side. Top left photograph: looking across the railroad tracks at flooding in West Tulsa in 1917. #2 left: Residential neighborhood in West Tulsa during the same flood. #3 left: Franklin sedan with Fuller Real Estate sign on the side. Automobile occupants are: Frank Fuller, Nellie Fuller, and Frances. #4 left: similar to previous photograph. Top right photograph: Chas P. Fuller in the Franklin automobile. 1805 W. Easton. Looking West to East on 17th Street in West Tulsa. #2 and #3 right: The white arrow positioned by the automobile's windshield was an early turn signal developed by Frank P. Fuller. #4 right: Another view of flooding in West Tulsa.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.