The unfinished Robinson Hotel, located on the southwest corner of 3rd & Main. Later occupied by Penny's Department Store. The hotel was built to accomodate the increasing number of oil men. Tulsa Indian Territory, 1905.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.