Aerial photo of directional on Old Reservoir Hill in 1927, located at Apache Street & North Denver. The directional arrow pointed towards McIntyre Airport. The KVOO Radio (owned by Skelly) antenna signal strength was used by pilots as a directional aid.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.