Promissory note for $50 dated 10/19/1908, signed by R.E. Curran. R.H. Hall is signed to receive the payment. Robert Hall started the first telephone company in 1903, named the Indian Territory Telephone Company. The business was located in the Hall Building on the NW corner of 1st & Main. Check from Hainer & Martin Lawyers payable to Grant McCullough (insurance & real estate) for $9000 dated 10/22/1910. Bank of Oklahoma was located in the Bliss Building on the northwest corner of 3rd & Main.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.