Looking at the Philtower from Central High School in 1928. The building behind the trees is the Springer Clinic, and the white building is the Tulsa Club Building. The cars are 1925-1926 Oaklands and Ford Model Ts.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.