Rock Garden with Edward B. Delk standing in it, Villa Philbrook, Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 1928. E. B. Delk was the architect for Villa Philbrook. Note: This image is reversed; In the original photograph, Delk is standing on the rock on the right side of the image. Photograph by Tyner-Murphy, Kansas City, Missouri.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.