Looking northeast from the dam at Orcutt Lake & Park in 1910 (now Swan Lake). 17th-18th & South Utica. The pavilion was used by speakers and evangelists. Orcutt Park also featured an amusement park. Samuel Orcutt developed Orcutt Lake & Park from land allotted to his wife, Annie Hodge. He also developed what today is known as Cherry Street.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.