Tulsa's first convention hall, the Municipal Theater, was also known as "The Old Lady on Brady." The building is located at North Boulder Avenue and West Brady Street. This photograph was taken in 1917.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.