The Oklahoma Natural Gas (ONG) building located on the northwest corner of 7th and Boston in 1926. The Alvin Plaza Hotel (the building behind the ONG building) is located on 7th and Main. The Temple Pharmacy (bottom left) was located on the ground floor of the Masonic building.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.