The Oklahoma Natural Gas building on the northwest corner of East 7th Street and South Boston Avenue, circa 1930. At left: Alvin Plaza Hotel. At right: Dickey's Hamburger Shop No. 5 and the Boston Fruit Company. Across the street: Steward's Temple Pharmacy (where Al Musik worked).
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.