Looking north on Yale across Admiral Place on October 27, 1954. A DX Service Station occupies the southwest corner and a Skelly Service Station the southeast corner. A hamburger stand is on the northeast corner and Rose Hill Cemetary is on the northwest corner behind the trees.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.