Looking north on Yale across Admiral Boulevard on October 27, 1954. The traffic lights mark the intersection of Yale and Admiral Place. The intersection is flanked by a DX Service Station to the left and a Skelly Station to the right.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.