Looking east across Main on 3rd Street, circa 1925. On the right: the McBirney Building and the Bank of Commerce Building (large columns). On the left: the Daniels Building (Crown Hats & Suits). The Daniels building, fabricated of steel and cast iron, was a part of the 1904 World's Fair in Saint Louis, Missouri. R.T. Daniels bought the building, had it disassembled, transported, and reassembled in Tulsa in 1908.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.