Looking northeast from the top of the Robinson Hotel in 1905. The hotel was located on the southwest corner of 3rd & Main. The building advertisement lists furniture, carpets, undertaking, fine art goods, and picture framing all available at Mayo's. The Standpipe on the hill can be seen in the background. The Standpipe functioned as the town's water tower.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.