Looking north on unpaved Main Street in 1907 (prior to statehood). The streets were 66 2/3 feet in width. The streetcar ran from Fairview to 15th Street. The five story building in the background is the National Bank of Tulsa Building which featured an elevator and cool drinking water on every floor.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.