Lost City area, circa 1920. Lost City is south and west of Tulsa on the west side of the Arkansas River, and adjacent to present-day Chandler Park. From left to right: Leona Autly, Helen Autly, Lon Stansbury, Jane Clinton, Dr. Fred Clinton, Troy White, Myrtle Stansbury, Jane Stansbury, Virginia Autly.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.